Responsive to market demands
In the world of Information Technology, nothing matters more than the excellence of service.
· Quality services win clients.
· Efficiency delivers satisfaction that not just meet the clients' requirements, but earns one a recognition.
· Creativity and inventiveness give the edge to thrive in the ever competitive world of technology.
At MIRnet, these are our ingredients of success.
If you are in search for a dynamic, flexible yet versatile environment to grow, MIR is the best place for you to discover your true talent. It's where you'll discover how passionate you are in the career path you'll about to embark and how much you're willing to challenge yourself to progress. Are you ready to make an impact?
Explore Your Skills
Programming & System Administration
- Possess Advanced/Higher Diploma/Degree in Bachelor of Science Computing
- Networking experience not required, but willing to learn
- Experienced in Linux, OpenSource and Mac environments
- Ability to proactively work as a team, hard working, highly disciplined and a problem-solver at heart
- Eager to advance your programming and system administration skills
- Basic knowledge of troubleshooting computer and network
- A Diploma/Degree holder with specialisation in multimedia or web design
- Fresh from graduations with fresh ideas and style
- Keen eyes for beauty and details
- Ability to capture the essence of client's requirements and translate into an original design
- Eager to challenge your creativity, ideas and concepts for the best
- Consistent in nature to maintain high level of design excellence
- Ever enthusiastic in learning new applications and design skills
- Ability to proactively work as a team, hard working and disciplined
- Good interpersonal, communication and time management skills
- Highly proficient in Macromedia and Adobe products
- Experience in Mac environment is an added advantage
Sales & Marketing
- A SPM/STPM/Diploma/Degree holder majoring in Sales and/or Marketing field
- Fresh from graduations or experienced from previous employment
- Eager to grow our existing clientele and develop new business relationships
- Ever motivated and persistent, not one to be discouraged easily
- Pleasant, service-oriented, resourceful and independent
- Good planning, leadership and customer relationship management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skill
- Excellent spoken and written English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Good spoken or written Mandarin language skill will be an added advantage
- Ability to proactively work as a team, disciplined and hardworking
- Proficient in Microsoft products
- Possess own transport and willing to travel
We welcome applications from interested Malaysian candidates. Please submit your cover letter and a comprehensive resume stating present and expected salaries, previous work or portfolio, and preferably attached with a recent passport-sized photograph/scanned photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may choose to apply via our Online Application Form.